In these unprecedented times All About Kids Centers have implemented enhanced procedures to help limit the spread of COVID-19. We are continuing to stay up to date with the latest CDC guidelines, state and local recommendations, and licensing requirements. Each Center is committed to making the health and safety of each child and family our top priority. All About Kids will continue to routinely communicate with parents on our methods of keeping our children, parents, and staff healthy.
Depending upon the local health departments guidelines and each center circumstances enhanced safety measures may include:
• Limiting the people who enter the building to staff, children, and parents on an as needed basis
• Modified drop-off and pick-up routines to only allow parents in the lobby and/or curbside pick-up
• Temperature checks for anyone that enters the building
• Touchless check-in
• Increased handwashing throughout the day
• Increased sanitation of frequently touched toys and surfaces
• Require all teachers, staff, and school age children to wear a mask
If you would like more information, contact your local center.